nLite 1.4.9.1 - Honey Turbo 9.1

nuhi

Angelico_Payne, I looked here, curious what was being posted in a 'sticky' that would consume 19 pages. I was surprised to see problems. I think it best to post problems in the main (non-sticky) part of the forum.

Running nLite multiple times against the same source can lead to weird results. You cannot place .NET directly into nLite but you can use the RunOnce exit to install it. Here is a great guide (to XP x64), that includes .NET and its updates. If you have further questions or problems, please post them in the main forum section and , please attach (not paste) your Last Session.ini. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Enjoy, John.

Angelico_Payne, please move your questions over to the non-sticky portion of the nLite forum - lots of knowledgeable people there. I am not sure I can answer your questions. I can comment, since I use Kurt_Aust's method to install lots of stuff. I see the batch file start after the last boot. My auto login account is active but my theme is not installed and Windows Explorer is not running yet. I am also not sure why you are concerned about the service pact not applying. If you are talking about SP3, nLite slipstreams it into the source folder, so when Windows is installed, SP3 is there and ready to go. Come on over to the non-sticky with the rest of us. Enjoy, John.

• 2 weeks later...
After slipstreaming, I have problem installing the windows. It come to a BSOD after copying the system files. when i restart, it state the windows\system file is corrupted or missing. Sometime no NTDLR. any idea what i did wrong?

You have extracted the DriverPacks and integrated them with nLite, this is incorrect.

Rather you must use the DriverPacks BASE program to integrate them (do not extract the .7z archives) after nLite has finished its processing, but before creating the .iso (obviously).

After slipstreaming, I have problem installing the windows. It come to a BSOD after copying the system files. when i restart, it state the windows\system file is corrupted or missing. Sometime no NTDLR. any idea what i did wrong?

You have extracted the DriverPacks and integrated them with nLite, this is incorrect.

Rather you must use the DriverPacks BASE program to integrate them (do not extract the .7z archives) after nLite has finished its processing, but before creating the .iso (obviously).

thanks i wll try

Hi yesterday I`ve try to use driverpacks before Nlite but I receive error when Nlite finalise.."error while extracting file symc810.sys, ..symv8xx.sys and viaide.sys.", without using them I didn`t have any problems on instalation of my slowly acer aspire one .Whatever friend of mine has an old machine some HP/Compaq slim with Intel 845 chipset , he wants to make him XP with which to install everything - drivers, programs etc., but when I download the selfextracting applications from the site of HP and start them, It make a folder which contains setup.exe, folders - win2000, win2003, win98, winme, XP /they contains *.cat files without any *inf/ , what can I do to import the drivers on any stage with Nlite.

P.S. Please accept my appologise for my awful "English".

As stated above "use the DriverPacks BASE program to integrate them (do not extract the .7z archives) after nLite has finished its processing, but before creating the .iso". It cannot be done before nLite makes its modifications.

You'll have to give us a link to the HP/Compaq files in question.

As stated above "use the DriverPacks BASE program to integrate them (do not extract the .7z archives) after nLite has finished its processing, but before creating the .iso". It cannot be done before nLite makes its modifications.

You'll have to give us a link to the HP/Compaq files in question.

I express wrongly, I used driverpacks before Nlite., first time I sucseed with an image /well it is not may be an image because after Nlite I used this program - http://myeeeguides.wordpress.com/2008/11/1...sb-flash-drive/ with her I`ve booted from usb flash /XP ~ 700MB with all drivers/ but the win was very slowly so I try to insert with driverpacks only drivers for CPU, chipset and masstorage there I have not sucsees so I used only Nlite with downloaded files /I integrate only for a chipset/ from Acer.Probably I`m doing something wrong with operations with driverpacks but I can`t understand where I wrong because first time when I used it everything was okay /except the huge size :)/.

Well for HP/Compaq the model is this :http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=97130&prodTypeId=12454&prodSeriesId=316517&swLang=13&taskId=135&swEnvOID=1093

My problem is to find needed drivers in this applications, which to integrate with Nlite. :blushing:

My mother is even older - but I don`t ask over and over again for a new one... :whistle:

nLite 1.4.9.1 is still full functional. Problems with IE8 are solved in another way.

So other problems can be solved too, every question is still welcome.

nuhi has got a real-life - please don`t bother him.

If he finds time and intention to do some more, he would do it - without any requests.

No, i`m not his speaker. But I read many posts, questions and replies.

So I tried to give you an answer to your question because i`m quite sure nuhi won`t.

Even a "human.dll" needs an update sometimes - it`s done when it`s done. ;)