this was funny to me

PC_LOAD_LETTER

i noticed something funny in the firefox searchfield today when i was hunting for the uninstaller for IE7 when it doesnt show up in appwiz.

i typed "uninstall " and this is what i got

nortonsucksyj6.png

try it for yourself: http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=1&hl=en

seriously, how bad does your free program have to suck in order for it to be listed not once, not twice but 3 times in the top 10 suggested search list? the fact that norton is at the top of the list made my day :)

only thing in that list that I wouldnt want to uninstall is flash (though there are days i think the web works better without it), mcaffee (if its not an ent version), and vista (I could argue that no one truly uninstalls an OS)

Guest cdunn

Yeah you can't really uninstall Vista... (unfortunately?)... but I think it's great how people are trying to :P

What does that say about what most people think about Vista? How about "HELP ME! GET IT OFF MY COMPUTER!"?

(actually I kind-of like Vista)

Edited by cdunn

Guest cdunn
oh come on Christian your know you hate Vista :P What you really like the security pop ups every second? lol

Yeah true, just to play a multiplayer game you need to close like 5 of them

Yeah you can't really uninstall Vista... (unfortunately?)... but I think it's great how people are trying to :P

What does that say about what most people think about Vista? How about "HELP ME! GET IT OFF MY COMPUTER!"?

(actually I kind-of like Vista)

Theres an easy way to uninstall vista you need an old windows 98 boot disk and remove the ntfs partition using FDISK that would usualy kill it

Theres an easy way to uninstall vista you need an old windows 98 boot disk and remove the ntfs partition using FDISK that would usualy kill it

Noob.

I like to rip out the drive, smash it up a little, then call over a Catholic Priest to perform an exorcism ritual.

That usually gets rid of it.

Noob.

I like to rip out the drive, smash it up a little, then call over a Catholic Priest to perform an exorcism ritual.

That usually gets rid of it.

Then there is my personal fave just take a sledge hammer to it