about LANG folder's delete or diet?

Hi all,

I slimdown my XPCD..I read nearly all the topic about it..but in my mind there are some scenerios..

LANG folder is nearly about 99 mb..ok I want to localized my xpcd but when I delete this folder what happend?

I have a XP that Turkish version.also I don't want to give up from English, German and any of west Europen language..

ok..I don't select the whole of "Languages" tab with nlite..I deselect only "Western Europe and United States"..

35477310oh9.jpg

and the LANG folder down 2,53 mb..:)

and after I give a try and I select nlite the whole of "Languages" tab.

like this;

11305713xe5.jpg

but heyy..my LANG folder still there ok but..it's again 2.53 mb..still the same lang files are there.. :blink:

I think my language and Western Europe .. are in the same language groups..so it don't delete..

but even if I delete it manually the western Europen language groups will install?

hımm..I gave a try on my virtual PC and I delete the whole of my LANG folder manually..I install XP..and still does not effect me..I may changed my religion settings from this tab.

32809363rs7.jpg

LANG folder only effect this tabs?

62751827ef9.jpg

it's only to recognize for readable the other languages?

I know that if I go a Chinese or Japanese web site..characters is missing and will be strange..but I'm not sure how it's effect me that if I delete whole LANG folder manually or only leave Western Europe language groups..

anybody may talk about it? :rolleyes:

cheerss :hello:

P.S:for understanding I give my pictures from english version XP.

edit:pictures are effect my writing

Edited by alper60