delete invalid shortcuts?

VulturEMaN

In nlite there's a great value for having the system delete an invalid shortcut when you click on it....

unfortunately i'm over a friend's house, and he's got an annoying broken shortcut right in his start menu >.>

stupidicon-1.png

you can't right click it, and we can't figure out what in the hell even put it there lol

help please!!!

i dont think thats considered a shortcut. I think its a really odd use of the Start Button OEM Link

looks like the original idea may have come from here but the method they use to add to the start menu should make it appear under the 'All Programs' popout menu at the top with the windows update, windows catalog, microsoft update and 'open office document' shortcuts appear.

i dont think thats considered a shortcut. I think its a really odd use of the Start Button OEM Link

looks like the original idea may have come from here but the method they use to add to the start menu should make it appear under the 'All Programs' popout menu at the top with the windows update, windows catalog, microsoft update and 'open office document' shortcuts appear.

YES.....zomg thank you. I just gotta restart now and this **** thing will go away lol