Cheers

jojobrituk

Hello all, I'm jojobrituk, I live in the United States, I like Windows XP/Mac 10.4, music, books, and a bunch of television programmes..

TV: Deep Space Nine (awesomest programme ever!!!!!), Enterprise (only series four), The 4400 (why did it have to be canned?), New BSG, Veronica Mars, Firefly, Angel, Buffy, Dark Angel, Wonderfalls, Tru Calling, Torchwood, Doctor Who, Hex, and a bunch of other stuff I can't recall now..

Books: His Dark Materials (Northern Lights/The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass), Sally Lockhart (The Ruby in the Smoke, The Shadow in the Plate, The Tiger in the Well), Deep Space Nine series eight relaunch, Harry Potter, The White Mercedes/The Butterfly Tattoo, and some other stuff...

Music: Dido, Enya, Sarah McLachlan, Madonna, A Perfect Circle, HIM, Nickelback, Anastasia, SOME Disney, and etc..

Anyways, yeah, that's me, so like yeah...

Welcome to MSFN, jojobrituk!

I'm also a big fan of DS9 - I'm trying to work my way through all of that again, from start to finish. I'm also waiting for season 4 of BSG to come out... can't wait.

Have you looked at the Dune book series by Frank Herbert? I think that you might like them, considering your list. :)