8500 GT DX10 Support PCI Card

u2kforever

Why would you pick this one? There are more passive cooled cards by the way, from ASUS, MSI and Gigabyte for example.

First , i cant find it in the US to buy, second what does passive cooled mean? and last, why wouldn't i pick it?

I have PCI slots and obvious its the best PCI card out , ever, at this moment.

"Passive" cooling means that there's no fan. They stick a big heatsink on it.

As far as "best PCI card", that may be true, but it's still a low-end card overall. It does DX10.. What DX10 games would you expect to be playable on this card, at any resolution? Given that your PC has no PCI-E nor AGP slots, it can't be very powerful. You ain't exactly gonna play Crysis on this thing.

The money would be better invested in replacing the motherboard with something that has a PCI-E slot.

Well i am buying Vista soon, as my secondary computer system, for those newer games and newer software. But its no harm in fully maxing out my computer. I am using the BFG Geforce 6200 256MB OC card and its great, but hey obvious that card is better, so if i can get it, why not. Seems like i cant get it, so i'm just going to keep the card i have now.

Looks like a great card tho, just wish it would sell over here in the united states.