Vista SP1 new language packs

i just test the new english image from microsoft but i integrated the old psniahs language pack to see if will work? it does but some things are not translated at all. I don't have my laptop at hand now (this is the machine i tested it on).

I was wondering if the new language packs are already available to download via windows update.

thanks.

i know that, but i was wondering if someone has seen any available in windows update after installing SP1.

the problems is that MS won't make them available for download. They will be only in windows update and i don't have the computer i installed SP1 to at hand to see for myself.

the LPs form the Vista RTM do not work for Vista Sp1. ou have to wait for the compatible ones.

actually they integrate fine but not everything gets translated. i have tested this.

• 4 weeks later...
the LPs form the Vista RTM do not work for Vista Sp1. ou have to wait for the compatible ones.

actually they integrate fine but not everything gets translated. i have tested this.

No problem here with nl lp.cab

So i got me a dutch V-sp1 :D

No problem here with nl lp.cab

So i got me a dutch V-sp1 :D

Language packs are not needed to have a dutch sp1 :hello: