BFG GeForce 8800 GTX OC

boltsink2303

Hello again.

I have a nf4 sli dr motherboard. I was wondering if the BFG GeForce 8800 GTX OC could run in my motherboard. Tried researching it to no avail. Does anyone know if this is possible? :wub: I'd like to run it SLI if I could. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jamie :blushing:

Edited by boltsink2303

As long as you have the required PCI Express X16 slots and enough power you shouldn't have any problems.

correct me if i am wrong, but i don't think that there is such a thing as AGP SLI. he has a SLI motherboard so that would mean PCI-E, so he's fine ;)

correct me if i am wrong, but i don't think that there is such a thing as AGP SLI. he has a SLI motherboard so that would mean PCI-E, so he's fine ;)

True, however if I recall correctly, I believe there have been SLI motherboard in the past released with x16 physical but x4 or x8 electrical slots.

correct me if i am wrong, but i don't think that there is such a thing as AGP SLI

Thanks for stating the obvious (to most of us). He asked the question...I answered with the necessary information.

True, however if I recall correctly, I believe there have been SLI motherboard in the past released with x16 physical but x4 or x8 electrical slots.

Yep...and his is one of them. The 2nd PCIe x16 slot is probably x4 on his board.

correct me if i am wrong, but i don't think that there is such a thing as AGP SLI

Thanks for stating the obvious (to most of us). He asked the question...I answered with the necessary information.

i only said that b/c you post made it sound as if you were not sure if he had pci-e or not.

didnt mean to offend you in anyway. or maybe you are just trying to offend me..