Hyper-V and Port Forwarding

ZaForD

Hi Guys,

I've been playing with Hyper-V and I've got a question I'm hoping someone can answer :)

If i have 2x servers [e.g. Web and FTP] running as Virtual Machines, in an Internal Network in Hyper-V.

If I forward ports 80 and 21 to Server2008 can I have it forward/re-direct the ports to the individual servers on the Internal Network ?

Hi Guys,

I've been playing with Hyper-V and I've got a question I'm hoping someone can answer :)

If i have 2x servers [e.g. Web and FTP] running as Virtual Machines, in an Internal Network in Hyper-V.

If I forward ports 80 and 21 to Server2008 can I have it forward/re-direct the ports to the individual servers on the Internal Network ?

You should try datapipe.exe

Hi Guys,

Hi,

Depending on which HW u got, u should try to use VLAN tagging the packets designated for the WWW/FTP IP addresses, then place ur virtual machines running within Hyper-V on the specified VLANs.

You should try datapipe.exe
Hi Dexter,

Can't find alot of info on this file, but i'll try it out anyway. ;)

Depending on which HW u got, u should try to use VLAN tagging the packets designated for the WWW/FTP IP addresses, then place ur virtual machines running within Hyper-V on the specified VLANs.
Hi Br4tt3,

I've found a few articles on VLAN tagging [no idots guide unfortunatley :( ]

Haven't seen alot about HW limits, do you have any more info on whether Dell onboard NIC's are OK.