Vistaish sidebar for win win98

Xstyle

a quickie:

I don't like the clock bitmap and in next version,replace with one closer to the vista one.Stay true to purpose!!!!!

And give us a guide to make gadgets!!!!

What clock bitmap? Be more specific! The gadgets...well i see what i can do..... :whistle:

I tested it and it looks neat. :yes:

I like the fact to be able to mod the resources (clock, background...). However, the black background and grey border from both mp3 player and shortcuts are not avaible for modification.

I think you should turn them into resources.

Second request : can we reverse "day of the week" / "number the day" optionnally (on non english systems, it just doesn't look right).

Final request : add antialiasing to the clock arrows. You can check this out.

I'll check about those explorer crashes I had with last version on the computer where it usually happens next week.

Keep up the good work.

Edited by glocK_94

a quickie:

I don't like the clock bitmap and in next version,replace with one closer to the vista one.Stay true to purpose!!!!!

And give us a guide to make gadgets!!!!

What clock bitmap? Be more specific! The gadgets...well i see what i can do..... :whistle:

Well lke this,

Edited by computerwizkid

What is the name of the programm to get Vista Icons and Start menu?
- Revolution Pack 7.11.

- UberSkin (having no icons).

- Renovatio (You have to ask Xstyle for the link to download this pack).

Winxpi, you must read the information of these packs thoroughly before deciding to use one of them. You even can ask the creators for advice if you should install their packs or not. Good luck, friend.

I also reshacked it a little bit.

unbenanntrl0.jpg

The calendar looks a little bit odd, though....

That's because are two callendar images. The first (the short one) it's for analog clock, and the large one for digital clock. I will make only one callendar in the next version, the large one.

Xstyle,

I was wondering how can I change the clock arrows on the clock.No offense,but they are bad quality and I want em Vista Style!!!

You can't change the clock arrows, nobody can. I'm working on that. So it will be available in the next version.

For all that reshack the RSidebar...please post your modifications and the resources that you've modified so i can implement it in the sidebar. So...any modification will be welcomed! :rolleyes:

Edited by Xstyle

Still trying to change the clock arrows.....for now i can't figure it out...... :wacko: But i've improved and added some more features:-winamp control (play, stop, next, prev.); -a new mp3 pannel; -some new barrs for the RSidebar.

The icons from 'Gadgets' window must be changed..........

:thumbup

64531202pn7.th.png

Edited by Xstyle