Vistaish sidebar for win win98

Xstyle

nice job. i like the simple appeal of 98, so i won't be using it much, but i also like to change up my look frequently. my suggestion, would be to add color options for changing the background of the thing so that it can best integrate into your desktop theme. Here's how mine looks now. i greatly look forward to any updates you might add. Good work!

nice job. i like the simple appeal of 98, so i won't be using it much, but i also like to change up my look frequently. my suggestion, would be to add color options for changing the background of the thing so that it can best integrate into your desktop theme. Here's how mine looks now. i greatly look forward to any updates you might add. Good work!

You want different colors, right...that can be done...it's not that hard....it will be available one or two color skins. :rolleyes:

Well...i've finished the scheletton of an native delphi clock....no more flash!! :whistle: For now i must change the arrows to some nice bitmaps.......(i guess it won't be so hard....hope so...).....

nonameuk8.th.png

I've improved the graphics...no more glitches!!! It runs smooooooother than ever... :thumbup

Edited by Xstyle

^^It will be done.

In the next version...that will appear in a few days the RSidebar will have drag and drop files in the playlist(oau!! :thumbup ), next/prev. track buttons, remove from playlist button, no more glitches and an skin/gadges window....

43356207mo3.th.png

:w00t:

This looks great! I'm really glad you dropped flash!!!

Just a problem : when launched at startup, RSidebar randomly crashes explorer (1/3 startups).

I'll look into it as soon as I have time.

I can't wait for next version release! :thumbup:

:thumbup C O O L !!!Can't wait......*just a note:should we use with Renovatio98,and/orRP7,or just SuperiorUpgraded/Updated/AutoPatchedWin98SE???{there may be issues with Newer Kex0.3.3b,c,d?as trying to use with Renovatio98-tough patience issues with WindowsExplorer5.50.4134.100???}Qther than that all is computin'well....thx for Rsidebar info....thydreamwalker :hello:

:thumbup C O O L !!!Can't wait......*just a note:should we use with Renovatio98,and/orRP7,or just SuperiorUpgraded/Updated/AutoPatchedWin98SE???{there may be issues with Newer Kex0.3.3b,c,d?as trying to use with Renovatio98-tough patience issues with WindowsExplorer5.50.4134.100???}Qther than that all is computin'well....thx for Rsidebar info....thydreamwalker :hello:

The Renovatio project it's in maintenance for now :whistle: .... It will be a better project in the future. The RSidebar can be used how you please....it's an application that can run on any of those combinations. When i'll finish the third version i'll post it and wait for replyes...until then hope for better and better code. :thumbup

Err.... guys were do you got the Vista Skins (Start menu and all the Vista icons and so on...) from?

Can someone tell me, lol I'm kinda not up2date.

I've only got this Windows Media Player 11 skin so far but it's cool.

That sidebar is great btw.

Edited by winxpi

Here it is boys and girls...RSidebar 0.1.3.

Features:

-gadgets menus(for this version only analog and digital clock selection);

-nu more glitches; :thumbup

-drag and drop mp3's in playlist;

-next, prev. , remove buttons in mp3 program;

-analog clock(no more flash, a native analog clock);

53765409nw2.th.png

53192212nm3.th.png

Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/107398857/RSidebar_0.1.3.rar

http://wikisend.com/download/831160/RSidebar 0.1.3.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/?sljlydtlxy4