[project] uxp

Nuno Brito

I noticed that you have a logo of a cd so i thought to make you a web 2.0 logo do i have the permission to do so ?

Permission?

You have my blessing! :thumbup

Funny you mention this as I've already asked a member on boot land a few days ago if he would be available to make a small logo for uxp.

Look here: http://www.boot-land.net/forums/Artwork-lo...-UXP-t4141.html

Would be really nice to replace the winbuilder logo by an UXP one.

:)

Ok here's the link to the logo I made ! :

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6434/uxplogojd6.png

uxplogojd6.th.png

Like it? i don't know to make anything better :( thats only thing i can make however the image is ok when seen in WinBuilder!

Everything went fine and there was no problem in the running of the script as always but when it came to nlite it didn't detect any i386 folder so i manualy copied it ! why didn't the script copy the i386 folder that is what I am wondering .

Edited by puntoMX

I like the new logo, could you make the UXP title a bit bigger?

Everything went fine and there was no problem in the running of the script as always but when it came to nlite it didn't detect any i386 folder so i manualy copied it ! why didn't the script copy the i386 folder that is what I am wondering .

Hmm..

What are the paths you're using?

Can you post your log.html file here?

(Open the log tab after building the projects and click on save log)

This might help to understand why it isn't copying the I386 folder correctly.

Thank you for this artwork!

Ok re running the script and than posting the log !

ok here's the log.html:log.html

No need for you to debug i just fixed it myself :D

i just edited the 2-copyfiles.script :D

in the string that says :

FileCopy,"%SourceDir%*.*","%Targetdir%",show

i just added this

FileCopy,"%SourceDir%i386*.*","%Targetdir%",show

Small Mistake !

change the %targetdir% to %Targetdir%i386

Nope still not working will try with a simple Path now!

About the artwork .. i have made it as you asked the title is a little more bigger just going to upload later :( i can't now !

Not eben working now even with the first method :(

I manually do it!

Hi benxhi!

Please try placing the UXP project on a shorter folder like "c:\UXP"

Looking on the log it also seems that you have disabled the last scripts on your project that used nLite and also the scripts on the "Finish" folder which would build the ISO image.

i love this project, first off. but i can not get a working livexp......

Hi!

What is the path where your UXP project is placed?

In case of doubt, please post the log.html file.

hey nuno,

these are the 3 errors i get everytime:

[Failed] CopyExpand - Failed to expand file: [C:\uxp\Target\uxp\I386\MNMDD.SYS] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\LiveXP\I386\System32\drivers]

[Failed] Expand - Failed to expand file: [C:\uxp\Target\uxp\i386\msgsvc.dl_] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\LiveXP\i386\system32]

[Failed] Expand - Failed to expand file: [C:\uxp\Target\uxp\i386\net.hl_] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\LiveXP\i386\system32]

when i run the livexp, i get lsass.exe errors.....

hmm.. So I'm assuming that UXP is built fine but LiveXP is not.

The files inside that LiveXP version have grow outdated as Galapo has been introducing a lot of modifications and improvements to that project.

Do like this:

1. Download the latest WinBuilder.exe binary --> http://winbuilder.net/download.php?list.3
  2. Place it on a empty folder and run WinBuilder.exe
  3. Go to the Download Center and uncheck all servers except LiveXP (to only download LiveXP project files)
  4. After dowload is concluded, wb should restart itself and you should press the Play button (big blue button)

This should give you a good LiveXP project - if you wish - replace the old LiveXP files inside the c:\uxp\Projects\MultiBoot\LiveXP folder with your newer version.

If something is still not working as expected, do mention it and we'll figure it out.. :)

still getting the same 3 errors. i've tried expanding and copying those 3 files manually to my livexp source, then replacing the livexp in uxp, but still no luck.

is there another process to creating a livexp that i could try?

after running winbuilder .74 on an untouched SP2 source, i finally got a working liveXP. i was originally trying to use my modded sources, one an SP3 and the other a fully updated SP2. so i'm trying to figure out what updates are interfereing with the liveXP build progress......? and can it be updated to use a SP3 source at some point?

how can i manually add my livexp back into my build without using uxp? i'm using uxp on a sp2 source to get a working livexp. then i'm nliting my source to sp3. but when i test it, the livexp option is gone.....does the livexp share i386 files with the regular build?