[project] uxp

Nuno Brito

OH and what do you think to add a script that can make the emulation not in qemu or in virtualbox but in VMware ?

booty#1 has already created a script for vmware, download it here: http://www.nativeex.boot-land.net/nativeEx...n/VMWare.script

Use right-click on the link and choose "Save link as.." to download the script.

It can be placed on the "Finish" folder, then open up wb to select it as default emulator.

vmware needs to be previously installed on your machine before running this script.

:)

Great thanks :D i will format this week my PC into Vista cuz my D partition is running low so ill have to shrink some space and then again reformat into XP and so cuz D is 150 GB and C is 100 I will have to reformat fo fit my partitions cuz i have needed data and so i better use Vista to do such things . going to post asap.

which software is going to be put in the next release ?

WPI is nearly ready, I'm already finishing the batch converter from nlite addons to wpi packages to allow on the fly conversion of all nlite addons and replace nlite with WPI on this function.

I've asked license to vmware to include their free vmware player inside the next distro but still haven't received any reply from their part.

There is also RyanVM but I haven't (yet) started testing it.

As for nlite addons included, so far we have these: http://xp.winbuilder.net/uxp/nLite/Addons/ but more freeware software can be added - I remember that kmplayer might be a good option.

Do you know any other interesting tools to include? :)

WPI is a go as long as you can keep up with the releases (Not too many of those in the foresee-able future) and you keep me abreast of any neat mods or changes that can be implemented in WPI.

Thank you!! :thumbup

Is there any converter of nlite addons to WPI?

My intention is to replace the addon integration feature of nLite and use WPI to handle programs installs.

--

So far, I've made a small program to find all cab files inside a addon folder and properly batch convert them into the install folder and add the respective entries and switches on the config.js file.

This way people won't need to manually add all their addons on WPI.hta and will be allowed to customize these entries as required.

I can continue improving it and release here as a standalone tool for more generic use if no such tool exists yet, please do let me know.

:)

As Kelsenellenelvian said there is no converter however if you wish i can make you a config.js to fit all the software :D the ones from the link you provided i can make a config.js and you can add the by only placing config.js and making the paths right.

And you than can make a script in order people to select what they need.