Double Components entries in WSIM?

I've only found a single subject on this and it dates back to July '07.

Now with the new AIK, was wondering if anyone has heard any fix for this since then. Very annoying now, since the list of double entries is getting quite big, and I wouldn't be surprised if it would triple/quadruple up with more updates in the future (if you skip SP1 for example).

I'm up to 45 updates with 11 double entries. Hate how the newer versions says False in the Enabled portion of the top right window...

Just ignore the older versions and always re-do the autounattend.xml (for those components) when new versions come up and hope for the best?

I've only found a single subject on this and it dates back to July '07.

Now with the new AIK, was wondering if anyone has heard any fix for this since then. Very annoying now, since the list of double entries is getting quite big, and I wouldn't be surprised if it would triple/quadruple up with more updates in the future (if you skip SP1 for example).

I'm up to 45 updates with 11 double entries. Hate how the newer versions says False in the Enabled portion of the top right window...

Just ignore the older versions and always re-do the autounattend.xml (for those components) when new versions come up and hope for the best?

Discussed this before :

http://www.msfn.org/board/WSIM-autounatten...=double+entries

Edited by sp00f