overburning unattended cd 790 mb?

I don't know of a way to do that but if your only 90mb over i suggest you use nLite or or another slim down installer. Also check out http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/57/ you verywell could just delete your language folder. but that page has more advice. i suggest you read that to see if that can help you

It's safe to delete DOTNETFX (39.1 MB) - old .NET Framework 1.1.

Arie is the person who deserves credit.

It's clear that DOTNETFX contain .NET Framework 1.1 and is present on the installation CD

for people who need to install it later (after Windows installation).

yes friends, I read all of them.

I delete WIN9XMIG,WIN9XUPG folder.but not WINNTUPG for using windows recovery console..

Also I delete LANG folder..default it's 99 mb but now 2,53 mb..I delete components,docs,valueadd,support folders..

but I make a cd that I integrate a lot of programs with RVM integrator(554 mb) and after I add driverpacks all drivers It became 786 mb..It includes;

* DriverPack Chipset

* DriverPack CPU

* DriverPack Graphics A

* DriverPack Graphics B

* DriverPack Graphics C

* DriverPack LAN

* DriverPack MassStorage

* DriverPack Sound A

* DriverPack Sound B

* DriverPack WLAN

so it will 786 mb..maybe it not contains DriverPack WLAN..but it's not enough for me. :rolleyes:

added: I want to learn is it safe to overburn windows-cd?

Edited by alper60

I want to learn is it safe to overburn windows-cd?

Hi

About one year ago I have installed Windows XP Media Center from a Raxon (blue) CD

(more than 833 MB) without errors. But after I made a firmware upgrade to my optical unit

"adios" overburning.

If you have DVD drive is better to install from DVD (8xDVD is faster than 48x CD).

I installed from one single DVD+RW more than 100 times (with erase and rewrite).

ummm.thanks @radix.yes I have a DVD drive.i will make a big DVD also..but i want a lite-win-CD with all drivers.maybe I do not integrate netframework 3.0 with RVM.it is nearly 90 mb..then I may install it with WPI :)