Can I Remove This?

Cloaky

If I am going to use Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 can I remove the Windows Mail or no?

If I remove MSN Installer will I be able to download it and install the Windows Live Messenger?

Can I remove Task Scheduler? I’ve never used that before.

Can I remove Microsoft Agent? Or windows need it?

Can I remove Malicious Software removal tool and Windows Defender? And what is the Malicious Software removal tool?

And here is a picture of some other components, is there any other one that is useless but I still want my windows to be sable, i know that if you remove some stuffs, like windows firewall, you can get some problems.

post-159897-1203712298_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cloaky

No.

Yes.

Yes. No.

Yes. Google.

Remove whatever you want and test it for a week, do not activate until you are sure, there is a 30 days trial.

No one will be hurt if you reinstall again in a week.

Ooo I see, but haha now I am kind of confused... What is your ansewer for "Can I remove Task Scheduler? I’ve never used that before", Ty for helping me, I just don't want to do any stupid s*** as I am noob with vLite.

BUG REPORT

My original windows was using the language Portuguese, but I decided to install the English language pack, so I download it, but while I was testing the new iso, right after the iso boot I got a msg saying that was not possible to load the language (default language was set as Portuguese) so I went to the vlite and changed the default language to English and it worked, after the installation I was able to set it to Portuguese without any problem, but I was not able to remove it.

Oh I did miss that one. Lets try again :)

If I am going to use Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 can I remove the Windows Mail or no?

No.

If I remove MSN Installer will I be able to download it and install the Windows Live Messenger?

Yes.

Can I remove Task Scheduler? I’ve never used that before.

Yes. But read the description...for example it is needed for Windows Defrag. Not 3rd party defrag tools of course. I use JKDefrag.

Can I remove Microsoft Agent? Or windows need it?

Yes. No.

Can I remove Malicious Software removal tool and Windows Defender? And what is the Malicious Software removal tool?

Yes. Google.

BUG REPORT

True, getting those lately more and more...unfortunately I was not able to get the same issue but I will try more combinations. I hope it is my mistake and not Windows. They released a hotfix for language pack installation failures but after install, I wonder if that applied to the install as well.

It is kind of strange, because after the installation both languages works perfectly, the only problem is that your windows original language won't work during the installation, you will need to set any other of the languages as the default.