what happened to wincert?

tum0r

• 2 weeks later...
I just tried going to Wincert.net and it showed a page saying:
This Account Has Been Suspended

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

WinCert is moving to a dedicated server, due to the hits it has been getting. So it maybe down for another couple days until the move is done.

Well, to be honest I don't know what to do now. Here is the answer from our current shared hosting support team:

This user without any doubt needs a dedicated server. It is not his

bandwidth or space storage, his forum user connections is what creating the

cpu load.

Dedicated hosting server costs about 150$/month and my current payments don't cover that nor I haven't received any donations except one from JurgenDoe...

I suspect on a hack, since it's not happening all the time.. There were no problems for 3 weeks since we moved to another server, until now.. :realmad:

Well, to be honest I don't know what to do now. Here is the answer from our current shared hosting support team:

cpu load.

Dedicated hosting server costs about 150$/month and my current payments don't cover that nor I haven't received any donations except one from JurgenDoe...

I suspect on a hack, since it's not happening all the time.. There were no problems for 3 weeks since we moved to another server, until now.. :realmad:

I'm curious... What have your monthly stats been like? CPU load, number of members, bandwidth usage, etc.?

Have you looked into VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting instead of a dedicated one?

cpu load.

I'm curious... What have your monthly stats been like? CPU load, number of members, bandwidth usage, etc.?

Have you looked into VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting instead of a dedicated one?

Last I heared from N1K the load was at 33% I believe. Also, I just found out that WinCert was Hacked.

We have some beliefs that we're hacked, but it's not 100% positive yet. IPS Suipport along with a friend of mine are investigating this issue, although the hosting company said that Wincert.net without any doubt should go to dedicated hosting.

@gamehead200

Our stats which I can give you are:

5000-8000 daily visitors

2-3 million page views/month

80-110 GB bandwidth/month

5500+ members..