Office antivirus

Heres the thing, my office has about 10 pc's.. there is also a recycler virus on 9 of them except mines :thumbup . Anyways, after talking to the boss, i have the opportunity to clean all off. Now i work for the gov't first of all.

So im looking for an antivirus to use on all 10 :unsure: Is there any antivirus thats comes as a 10 user or a unlimited user ? I ready dont wanna be buying 4 cds to do this ..

NExt thing is, we have no internet inthe building well except me, through my phone (gprs) so i can update them. now im studyin billin. How much should i charge especially for maintainance , which i may do probably ever month

im studyin the fact that there is no net present, what should i do ? i can run some trials to do the clean up, but since most machines in here are sp1 machines , even if they do get net, it will need a lot more than an antivirus

i dont even think we are gettin net since we have no need for it

You could always use c't Offline Updater to create and deploy a cd/dvd to update the machines in your office. They definitely need to be updated. Or you can wait until SP3 is released (which should be next month).

Also, if your machine is the only one with Internet access, you could set up avast to download the definitions to your machine and then relay them across the network.

boy, if you know how slow my phone operates in work, its sad . i think i may use eset nod32 trial software to do the official clean up . i know it comes updated enough to deal with the recycler virus thing.

i gave dem a quotation as to how much it will cost, to puchase full software, so if they dont buy ill give them trials plus my service charge