Windows Installer on every startup of Sidebar

Gyrxiur

Hello, I have problem. One day when I started sidbar, it prompted me for locations.msi file, I restarted it, problem persists. So I downloaded Microsoft Windows Installer Cleanup tool and cleared that locations.msi. But now, on every startup of sidebar, Windows Installer windows shows up and closes automatically 2 times, no prompts or messages, only shows and closes, but it significantly slows down startup of Sidebar. Anybody help me, please? Thanks

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English...

Hello, I have problem. One day when I started sidbar, it prompted me for locations.msi file, I restarted it, problem persists. So I downloaded Microsoft Windows Installer Cleanup tool and cleared that locations.msi. But now, on every startup of sidebar, Windows Installer windows shows up and closes automatically 2 times, no prompts or messages, only shows and closes, but it significantly slows down startup of Sidebar. Anybody help me, please? Thanks

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English...

Locations.msi was the installer for something, probably a sidebar gadget or one of the gadget's supporting files, so it would be better to find out what used locations.msi to install to the system in the first place, and remove that applet and reinstall as necessary. The MSI engine keeps popping up because it's in "repair" mode - something with the package is either not installed or not registered properly, and it's trying to fix it everything the thing that locations.msi installed loads.

I tried uninstalling all gadgets and sidebar still popups that windows, so is there any way to find out, where is that thing, which causes it? Because I have only two added gadgets, one is Nero copy gadget which comes with nero 8, and slovak caledar, but uninstalling them solves nothing. I tried to search for locations.msi in registry, but nothing found. Where Windows Installer store data about that repair mode?