Unattended Vista Inspirat 2

killswitch

Hi, I want to silently run my AutoITed Vista Inspirat 2 setup after Windows are installed. Setup file already has a parameter which allows to run it in silent mode, but it will also bypass the AutoIT script (obviously :rolleyes:), so I can't select which features to install and setup will not reboot PC after installation is finihed. So my question is - "Is there any way to hide AutoITed setup windows from user instead of using setup parameter?" Any help will be appreciated.

Edited by killswitch

Hi, I want to silently run my AutoITed Vista Inspirat 2 setup after Windows are installed. Setup file already has a parameter which allows to run it in silent mode, but it will also bypass the AutoIT script (obviously :rolleyes:), so I can't select which features to install and setup will not reboot PC after installation is finihed. So my question is - "Is there any way to hide AutoITed setup windows from user instead of using setup parameter?" Any help will be appreciated.

And who stop you to remove that switch (maybe need unpack and repack without switch).

Actually, I'm not using it with any switches, cause it won't install like I want to. What I'm asking is, if there's any method of installation (Batch scripting, RunOnceEx...) that will hide the setup's windows, although the setup itself will NOT be running in silent mode.