i want a virus !

Type warez on google or tryout kazaa to find some executables for your favorite programs, this should be fun.

Whenever I get bored, I double click on one of those false images types that are in fact executables to see what they do.

But since I'm running Wine at Ubuntu, they never seem to breakthrough.. :whistle:

But since I'm running Wine at Ubuntu, they never seem to breakthrough.. :whistle:

It's funny, I could swear you just said being unable to use windows software is a feature :whistle:

By that standard, a broken car is definitely the safest, because it can't get into an accident :rolleyes:

Edited by crahak

It's funny, I could swear you just said being unable to use windows software is a feature
In this case I would then suggest you to get some reading glasses because I didn't wrote such thing and I'm a longtime windows software developer.

http://nunobrito.eu/download.php?list.4

Even for my professional case, I don't really have much need of using Windows specific software nowadays so I opt for free software projects that are platform agnostic and use WINE mostly to try out things that were made only for the Windows platform.

By that standard, a broken car is definitely the safest, because it can't get into an accident
Wrong assumption, the car isn't broken at all and I drive it safely around the big city all day long for free without fear of being robbed.. :lol:

---------------

The explanation for the reason why windows based malware doesn't work is mostly due to the reason that they often stomp when trying to infect ctfmon.exe, winlogon or any other critical portion of Windows only to find them missing.. :thumbup

Found a similar blog post here that writes in more detail about this sort of experiments --> http://jadmadi.net/blog/2005/01/27/linux-w...uses-with-wine/

:)

No, you want a virus a real easy way. You know in google, and some of the links says " THIS SITE IS NOT SAFE " or something like that, well click on it and stay there for about 5 mins and you will have to reinstall windows LOL.

I did that sh** about 6 months ago, click on the site, BLAM, i couldn't remove it, my desktop turn blue, and yellow with a big red warning sign. It was disgusting man. :realmad:

you want viruses to practice on try this

1. Find anyone that has ever uttered the words 'Mash it with the pointy clicker!' (if you live in Oklahoma like I do this wont be hard)
  2. Tell them you fix computers for a living (Warning: keep your conversations short with this crowd and under no circumstances should you tell them how you voted in the last election)
  3. Congratulations. you now have an endless stream of people bringing you virus-ridden computers to clean.

Oh and no there is no way to stop them. they just keep coming.

• 2 weeks later...
you want viruses to practice on try this

1. Find anyone that has ever uttered the words 'Mash it with the pointy clicker!' (if you live in Oklahoma like I do this wont be hard)
  2. Tell them you fix computers for a living (Warning: keep your conversations short with this crowd and under no circumstances should you tell them how you voted in the last election)
  3. Congratulations. you now have an endless stream of people bringing you virus-ridden computers to clean.

Oh and no there is no way to stop them. they just keep coming.

Doh! Thats where I went wrong....

The keep comming and comming and comming......................................