What storage driver to keep?

Wurrtrak

I am not sure if you are sarcastic or again did not read the description:

"LSI Logic"

"VMWare SCSI disks (you could use IDE virtual drive and remove this)"

i mean "didnt know how to change to IDE inVMWare" ..it did came out strange..sry :D

a question..what components exactly do i need to keep if i use a router with wireless internet to another computer?

Thanks!!

Edited by Wurrtrak

hmm... i have a question, i know that if you want to install the windows "lite" on the VMware Workstation you need the "LSI Logic", but do i need the other ones? i have 3x western digital HDs on a raid 0.

a question..what components exactly do i need to keep if i use a router with wireless internet to another computer?

WLAN Suppert is one of them.

Edited by Cloaky

Wurrtrak, WLAN Support, Network Center, Network Location Awareness, Network List. Those last 3 are to be on the safe side, probably some will argue that they are not needed.

Cloaky, keep the one that your real motherboard uses. See which chipset it is and keep that brand.

Cloaky, that is right. And it would be best to set VMWare to use IDE drives and remove LSI Logic.

Can you plz tell me how i do that, i went to the hard drive options but i was not able to find it and ty for the help. I can just set it to IDE if i am using a Windows Xp Workstation not on a Vista Workstation.... and just to know: can u plz tem me the dif of IDE and SCSI.

Edited by Cloaky