Different RegisteredName and UserName for each PC?

Hi guys, I would like to achieve the following but couldn't figure out how, please help. Thanks in advance.

1. When installing XP SP2 unattended, use a menu to select the "RegisteredName" (which I mean the "FullName" and "OrgName" in WINNT.SIF) for that particular PC.

2. After the RegisteredName is selected, the unattended process will later create a default/auto-log-on admin user and its username is the same as the "FullName" mentioned above.

For requirement No.1, I found that you can use flyakite's multiboot guide (http://flyakite.msfn.org/) to create multiple WINNT.SIF,

But: is there an easier way for requirement No.1? I would like a way that you can just edit some text file and not having to edit hex file and add boot folders everytime you need to add a RegisteredName.

For requirement No.2, I don't have any idea of how it can be done, so please help :unsure:

The RegisteredName field just stamps the registry.

There's no reason that you couldn't make an app/script that runs at CMD lines stage

It prompts the user to select from the dropdown list which in turn modifies the registry. Also at this stage you could modify the registry settings for the auto logon.

I've never tried to do this before but it's how I'd go about getting it to work though, just saying there's no guarentee's ;)