Gaming Guide

Offler

few months ago i bought HL2: EP1. during installation it required internet connection, steam installation and registration. since august 2007 is win9x not supported by steam so installation failed. Game itself is able to run in rank 1...

i would like to separate games from other more usable software, just because for better searching in database...

i would like to separate games from other more usable software, just because for better searching in database...

I don't realize how this improves searching, the search button would return the same results anyway. But whatever... One less worry for me - i won't maintain that topic anymore. Whoever wants to find a compatible app, let him read the 50+ pages of the KernelEx topic. I did.

I don't realize how this improves searching, the search button would return the same results anyway. But whatever... One less worry for me - i won't maintain that topic anymore. Whoever wants to find a compatible app, let him read the 50+ pages of the KernelEx topic. I did.

Ranking List Class "1":

1602 AD Its a great game everyone should get it!

please maintain the database of apps. i will maintaint the games database. it is quite important to distinguish if the game can be installed easily on any win9x system, or needs Kernel Ex, or if the game shall not run from different reasons (such as god damned steam).

there is a bit difference. people who need apps working need some information how to do it - even when it is complicated like erasing files or manipulating registers...

If somebody wants to run game we can hardly create such information database, because no one will read it - they will rather use XP. so only solution for common lazy user shall be installation of kernel EX and nothing else - thats why i once refused to edit game executable to force it run - common users will not do that at all.

also games can provide more information about differences between XP and 9x, since there is more games as other apps and they use system resources more intensly. so if the game shall not run the best way how to report it is to use dependency walker, analyze the dll exports and report the missing things.

Games will show incompatibilities more with user32, gdi32, kernel, shell, directX but they will not use some interfaces such as Firefox 3 does. the matter is not same, at least not for me...

Tomb Raider 1 to 6 (Angel of Darkness) run fine natively in Win98SE, although I've had trouble with refresh rate zero in Angel of Darkness on my old mobo (Jetway 630CF with SiS630 chipset) and had to run it under Win2003 instead (bad video driver probably).

Haven't had a chance to try Legend or Anniversary (is there any newer one?) because minimum hardware requirements largely exceed my possibilities. Too bad, because the TR series is by far my favorite. :(

Tomb Raider 1 to 6 (Angel of Darkness) run fine natively in Win98SE, although I've had trouble with refresh rate zero in Angel of Darkness on my old mobo (Jetway 630CF with SiS630 chipset) and had to run it under Win2003 instead (bad video driver probably).

Haven't had a chance to try Legend or Anniversary (is there any newer one?) because minimum hardware requirements largely exceed my possibilities. Too bad, because the TR series is by far my favorite. :(

I've tried installing Anniversary on Win98SE and failed.

It runs on 2000 or above, but the fatal profile corruption bug destroyed records I've made. :no:

• 2 months later...

nfs: most wanted activist kernelex and nfs underground. Half life episode Piratical version (pcgame) Error microsoft shaderapidx9.dll ;/

Rank 1 chodzi:

The Sims 2 + All addition

The punisher

gothic 1

gothic 2

moto racer 3 gold edition

motoGP

motoGp2

medal of honor 1 + All addition

call of duty + Addition

fifa 05

pes 05

bus driver

code of honor

gta vice city

splinter cell 1,2

swat 4

matrix (It is cut)

prince of persia Sands of times

prince of persia Soul of warrior

mafia

nfs underground

unreal 2004

wolfenstein enemy territory

flatout

guilty gear X2

guilty gear isuka (At hold-down xp office)

freedom fighters

XIII

chrome + addition

evil dead regeneration

suffering ties that bind

richard burns rally

midnight club 2

alarm cobra nitro

xpand rally

max payne 1

max payne 2

colin 3,4