Windows XP SP3 Build 3300 maybe RTM

Neo - Matrix

I´ve heard about Windows XP SP3 Build 3300 that is possible the RTM version - it also has localized version like PT-BR (WoW) ...

Anyone heard about that tooo ... SP3 is working on low speed ... comeone MS release it ...

Any chance of a link for win-coff-coff-beta-coff-coff link to it !?

I think is already on Connect, but my Universal MSDN account doesn´t have it :(

On December 4, 2007, Microsoft released a release candidate of Service Pack 3 (build 3264) to both TechNet and MSDN Subscribers. On December 18, 2007, this version was made publicly available via Microsoft Download Center. The latest testing build of Service Pack 3 is Release Candidate 2, build 3300, which was released to the private beta-testing group through its connect website on February 6, 2008.

The latest testing build of Service Pack 3 is Release Candidate 2, build 3300, which was released to the private beta-testing group through its connect website on February 6, 2008.

Which was just made publicly available. I do not see a full installer of it, but there is a script they made available to make it show up in Windows Update to those who have Service Pack 2 (yes uninstall SP3 if you already have it on there).

Download XP SP3 RC2 script change for Windows Update here

Hopefully a full installer link can be located soon.

Edit: I just tried going to Windows Update, no SP3 RC2 upgrade there...maybe it's too new or something isn't working quite right?

Edit Again: Nevermind I see it in there now. RC2 3300 published 02/19/2008 65.6MB Hopefully though, the full installer can be posted from somewhere.

Edited by Glenn9999

Edit Again: Nevermind I see it in there now. RC2 3300 published 02/19/2008 65.6MB Hopefully though, the full installer can be posted from somewhere.

Actually not quite right again. I'm live on the newest build: 3311. I had to go through the automatic update applet to install it, but I'm running it now.