Which SATA drivers do you use?

Hey,

Which SATA drivers do you integrate to your Windows CD to be used during the textmode setup? I'm curious because i want my windows to recognise all the systems without any errors.

I'm integrating Intel, Nvidia and JMicron Sata Drivers. I can share them if anyone wants.

What do you add in addition to these?

I do use DriverPacks, but the thing is they won't work for "recognising" the SATA drives before the installation. What i meant was the drivers that's loaded at the first section of the installation, before formatting the drives.

I do use DriverPacks, but the thing is they won't work for "recognising" the SATA drives before the installation. What i meant was the drivers that's loaded at the first section of the installation, before formatting the drives.

:unsure::blink: !?!

I didn´t get what you said ...

The Mass Storage drivers from driverpacks, when using his integrator, works on TextMode part. I´ve used it even on Servers, that uses special controllers like the SAD 5i from Dell. Didn´t get any kind of problem using it. They do Work to recognize the disk and format them. Sometimes it works so well, that i forgot that Dell comes with DellOpenManage to setup drivers and other things to me.

I think you didn´t use DriverPacks the right way !

Hmm,

The way i prepare my windows is like:

First, i add hotfixes and addons via nLite, do the tweaks, add users et cetera and right before building an iso, i add DriverPacks.

I use Method1, All Drivers, QSC Enabled, KTD Disabled.

But since DriverPacks are .7z compressed and will only work after formatting the disc, unzipping itself. It's no use for me.

How do you do use it then?