Want to find registry Key for one group policy

playsafe

I want to find which registry key is added or changed when we enable following group policy (Local Computer Policy),

User configuration\Administrative Templates\Network\Network Connections\Enable Windows 2000 Network connections settings for administrators

I have used regshot for comparision after and before change, but cant get the exact registry key.

Can anyone help me out as I want some LAN properties to be disabled for all users including Administrators by using registry file. And it works in combination with \Network Connections\Prohibit access to prperties of LAN connection[/b, I am able to find this entry in registry.

NC_EnableAdminProhibits, found it in three places:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Network Connections\NC_EnableAdminProhibits

HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Network Connections\NC_EnableAdminProhibits

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Network Connections\NC_EnableAdminProhibits

I have them set to 0 and have no special restrictions (that was my goal). I guess you should set them to 1 (but still google a bit more - there are some other settings that depend on this).

GL