A major request PhXY

http://www.ageia.com/drivers/drivers.html

Anyone in hell, someone can make these drivers work on win9x?

I was trying to play Infernal the demo, but i couldn't install it, something about a runtime error, but i was told you need the software install, so i go to install it, and a error about winXP, or this XP version is not supported, etc, but it will continue with install. Few mins later, my control panel wont open LOL.

Just wondering about it, if not possible, its cool, i'm buying my secondary computer for those " NEWER GAMES, GEARS OF WAR, TUROK , ETC ETC " MS GATEWAY Vista computer soon.

Ageia PhysX engine is only one thing which is going to be problem.

Also there is OpenAL - sound engine from creative. this engine can be installed sucessfully, but games (Prey) are not able to use it, because they need newer drivers.

These changes are painful for all win9x gamers while it cannot be simply fixed with kernelEX.

Ageia PhysX engine is only one thing which is going to be problem.

Also there is OpenAL - sound engine from creative. this engine can be installed sucessfully, but games (Prey) are not able to use it, because they need newer drivers.

These changes are painful for all win9x gamers while it cannot be simply fixed with kernelEX.

OH :angry: , guess i will just look forward to playing that game when i buy my "secondary" computer which is vista. :)