Norton Utilities 2002

Blackwar

Its a crappy peice of software. Don't expect it to resolve your crash or BSOD woes. It only fixes invalid shortcuts, remove invalid registry entries and remove invalid .help files. Thats about it. All that can be done without using the bloated Norton Utilities. Just get a good small regclean program such as RegCleaner from www.jv16.org and that will remove invalid registry entries for you. And since when would some invalid shortcuts bother anyone? its easy to fix anyway.

I love it, why? When I go to a customer that is having computer problems and they have this product installed I know it will be an easy fix.

Just remove System works and the PC always works fine.

In case you don't understand sarcasm I hate it.

I love it, why? When I go to a customer that is having computer problems and they have this product installed I know it will be an easy fix.

Just remove System works and the PC always works fine.

In case you don't understand sarcasm I hate it. [/quote:3840ce3295]

lol.. nice one man :) that made my day

SystemWorks is for the PC user who really doesn't understand their system. If you know your PC, you can accomplish almost all of what it can do. The only decent part is AntiVirus and that's available otherwise.

• 6 years later...
Just wanted to get ur comments on this program..

ur experiences (if any) etc etc..

thanks

BLACKwaR

The only parts of it I use are System Doctor ( I know, I know, but I love the information bar, so with a mouse move I can see how much spaceused / left on my drives, how long pc has been on, and how many norton protected files I have, Speed Disk (even though it is kinda slow) and I have a USB flash drive with DOS installed so I can boot up via USB and I have the DOS norton utilities, really helps, and even better ghost of course ;)