ati driver integration

dari0h

I don't know how to properly integrate ati drivers. Here are the drivers I wish to integrate: drivers

from those I wish to integrate display driver, catalyst control center (without Earthism) and south bridge driver. I extracted those three .exe files with Universal Extractor but here I'm stuck. There seem to be allot .inf files and I don't know which ones to integrate or if it is simple as that. So could please somebody guide me step by step on how to do that.

Download the ATI driver installer. You only need the smaller package without control center.

If you run version 8.1 installer, the contents will unpack everything to this directory: C:\ATI\SUPPORT\8-1_xp32_dd_57717. You can cancel the rest of the installation.

Go to C:\ATI\SUPPORT\8-1_xp32_dd_57717\Driver\Driver\ and grab XP_INF, it's the directory you need to integrate into your nLite CD for your video drivers.

i think you can not customize catalyst control center. you should install it manually. i recommend you to integrate only driver with nlite. your driver folder path shoul be C:\ATI\SUPPORT\8-1-mobile_xp32_dd_ccc_enu_57722\Driver\XP_INF

XP_INF folder is your driver and copy that your temp folder. you need all inf files.

sorry for my english