Downloading all Hotfixes and updates in 1-click, possible?

bulag_01

Im planning to create a xp installer with all the updates as of now and since there 90+ updates and i have to download it one by one in the MS download center, is there a way/place that I can download a full packge of all hotfixes and updates?

OR

there are no other way and I have to download it 1 by 1 at MS DL center?

thx

Yes but windows updater says it only does the critical ones and not the others which fix

reliability, and hotfixes. Here's what I found on www.neowin.net and how to get it from MSoft

http://test.catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Home.aspx

MSOFT windows update catalog

1-- click on the above weblink.

2- Now just write what you want to find (eg: Windows Vista), and it will show you all Updates available for Windows (including Hotfixes, Security Updates, Drivers, etc)

----

3- After the catalog show you the results simply click on ADD on the right, basically this is like shopping, you put what you want in the basket and then you get all at the same time (no need to pay here).

----

4- After you ADD all that you need, just click on the basket, there you go, you have all the updates that you choose ready to Download, just Click on the Download button

and a new window will appear, which will allow you to Download the files to a folder at your choice in your computer (Browse).

I have never personally tried WUD, so i don't know if it support the optional updates, but atleast i'm sure that it suports all the high-priority updates and that means that you will get all the important critical, security and reliability updates. The optional updates are either not very important, or meant to fix issues that only affact specific groups, like with e.g. specific hard/software combination etc.

I have never personally tried WUD, so i don't know if it support the optional updates, but atleast i'm sure that it suports all the high-priority updates and that means that you will get all the important critical, security and reliability updates. The optional updates are either not very important, or meant to fix issues that only affact specific groups, like with e.g. specific hard/software combination etc.

Optional updates are also included in the WUD ULs.

Is there a way to know which Hotfixes to remove from that list if using Nlite with a source XP folder that already contains Service Pack 2? Seems there woud be a bunch in there that would not be needed. Is there any concerns about using all of them in nlite when some are already in the source folder to begin with (like any conflicts)?