Service Pack 3/Windows OPK

harmanoff

Have any of you intergrated SP3 into your OS disks yet? Also have a few other questions about Nlite and doing the windows OPK setup as well!!

I am trying to intergrate 5 programs into my OS disk but when i go to make the Cabs i don't know if i use the correct parameters or if its just not possible.

Programs:

Nero 7 Essentials

PowerDVD

Adobe 8

Adobe Flash

Java

I am using the Nlite addon maker program for the programs as well!

Any help is much appreciated!!

I don't use nLite myself, but you can install most, if not all applications you listed at T13 via SVCPACK.INF. No need to make CAB-files, you could simply make self-extracting, silent installers yourself.

I was hoping maybe some of you could give me some help on how to make PowerDVD 5 and Nero 7 Essenstials into cab files as well? I can't find how to get nero 7 to work like that and its kinda confusing on the PowerDVD 5 as well!!

PowerDVD 5 is kinda dirty but here is a thread on it. http://www.msfn.org/board/powerDVD-5-silen...amp;hl=powerdvd

Nero 7 essentials?? Any reason why you are using the full suite? Using the upgrades would be a lot simpler and you can find the info on switches for the nero7 upgrade packs in the application installs section of the forum?