Most Wonderful Tool *EVER*

Saul

Hopefully the author will see this :)

I'm a network admin, a coder, and a hobbyist who's used every OS I could get my hands on (from PTS-DOS to Tomsrtbt to DragonFlyBSD) and countless applications over the years.

nLite has to be the absolute smoothest apps I've ever used, especially for the various tasks it's doing.

:thumbup

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
I agree, Nuhi is the man!

Let's donate? :)

I see you are new around here :yes: What have you done to get banned?

By the way, I am trying to import a XML configuration file into a .NET program without success. Is it possible to break XML support with nLite?

Edited by babudeoha

how do you think hes going to answer you? hes banned...

LMAO! :sneaky:

yes indeed incredible work MS should hire him!

I have always said this but I don't want it to happen.

The reason nLite is good is because Nuhi is under no pressure, apart from the pressure he must put on himself, but thats not pressure its working at your own leisure.

I reckon Nuhi could have "sold out" ages ago, but he didn't.

Thing is, MS would never, in a million years, release something like nLite - its too good, its too advanced.

It would probably cost $50,000.

Why do you think they haven't developed their own or whatever!

Nuhi knows nLite and vLite are gifts to the masses, I half think if MS owned the rights etc, we would never see nLite or vLite again, MS could just bury it. Lots of software companies do that, look at Sygate, still the best firewall I think except its so old its not safe anymore, but it does what its supposed to, never annoys you etc.

Edited by LeveL

in repsonse to LeveL

it would be nice if ms reverted to the windows 98 style setup, so we wouldn't need to rely on a 3rd party in the first place :)

but nlite is an awesome tool and it's been fun following it since the early releases

donate, people

Geek, with all the due respect, I wasn't talking to you. It was a rhetorical question, so no need for answers, even less of the smart-a** type.

The relevant part of my reply was totally ignored, which had to do with breaking XML support by use of nLite.