Appz Vanishing

maly1

First, you could be more clearly when you write something. Instead of express your feelings your should make and effort to better explain whats happening. Now if you want help, upload your LastSeason.ini and tell us which type of connection are you using. After you do that I'll see if I can help you or somebody else.

Cheers ;)

First, you could be more clearly when you write something. Instead of express your feelings your should make and effort to better explain whats happening.

Yeh, your right thanks for the quick reply :) my Windows balloons they are not on top of the taskbar why ?

i forgot to mention that i integrate WMP11 and i use WUD (Windows Updates Downloader), then after all this process i configure the XP to how i want it as you can see below :)

Edited by maly1

OK, I could not find anything that might affect on your connection, but again you did not told me which type of connection you have? In meantime, you may try not to remove HTTP SSL.

my Windows balloons they are not on top of the taskbar why ?

That is know Windows bug. Check out this for fix.

Edited by mara-

I Have a Router ADSL connection and when my connection is lost i cant access my router control panel, but yet on my other computer everything works.

just one more request? since your a pro on nlite could you tell me is my whole session for nlite in good standing as in reliabilty and stable? not preferencewise

thx for the tooltip fixer ;)

Edited by maly1

I think that your XP should be stable, but next time you made something I would recommend you not to remove anything in Hardware Support, because you never know what you need and it may break something else. Your problem with connection maybe is not related to nLite at all. First I sow that you used TCP/IP patch and you set it to 50, I recommend that you put it to 100, also check is your service DHCP Client is running, if not start it and put it to Automatic. If this don't help, as soon as you lost your connection open event manager and look for System errors. Post it here. You can access to Services and to Event Manager by right click on My Computer icon in Start menu and then by choosing Manage.

Cheers ;)

It was my NVIDIA Network on Mainboard so i bought a seperate PCI ethernet and that works fine thx for ur help m8 btw i put my tcp/ip patch now to "20" should i make it "100" ?

Edited by maly1

• 2 weeks later...