vLite v1.1(.1) Final - Uptight as 7

nuhi

TheeBeets, sp1 can't be integrated with the click of a button, head on vlite.net for more info.

larciel, I tried adding a 'Brother' printer and it is installed fine next to the Microsoft XPS Document. Do you have some more leads, maybe you integrate something or change from your preset. Oh and did you make your own SP1 or it's MS preintegrated?

larciel, I tried adding a 'Brother' printer and it is installed fine next to the Microsoft XPS Document. Do you have some more leads, maybe you integrate something or change from your preset. Oh and did you make your own SP1 or it's MS preintegrated?

I do not have even XPS Document under printer window. I haven't changed anything and it's SP1 preintegrated. Will Try to play with it a more to pin-point the problem.

Thanks for the help nuhi.

But one thing with msn doesnt work : ink

Didnt remove tablet pc

Doesn't seem like you removed anything related, maybe only Table Driven Text Input Processor since that is the weird one.

But anyway how do I test for that? Also if you figure it out don't forget to let me know. If I need Tablet to test it then it's up to you.

Just start an msn conversation , and instead of typing choose draw (dont know the exact word, i use a dutch version)

I have found no issues with wireless networking when keeping "WLAN Support" and removing "Network and Sharing Center". In my opinion it is not a real dependency, however it might be on a technical level (and functional where it concerns something I do not use/miss).

Could someone tell me what components are required for Vista activation via KMS server? I am using Vista SP1 and I cannot activate and receive the following error message:

The following information was found for this error:

Code:

0x8007232B

Description:

DNS name does not exist.

I am able to get on the Internet, so i'm not sure what I did wrong...