vLite v1.1(.1) Final - Uptight as 7

nuhi

Hi Nuhi

Is the md5 for v1.1.1 self-extractor correct? I get 79c1a7149fed4c82466fb5bd3d9fc7d1 (tried all 3 mirrors)

I appologize for a sloppy job this time with the site, first I missed the .1 in the download link and now the MD5.

Corrected, thx.

I appologize for a sloppy job this time with the site, first I missed the .1 in the download link and now the MD5.

Corrected, thx.

No need to apologise, just wanted to make sure I was downloading a genuine Nuhi release! :)

Thanks as always.

sp00f, I had some MSN logon issues these days as well, may not have anything to do with removals.

Also 1.1.1 keeps 2 files more, doesn't remove more so also no point in looking at the removals if you used the same preset.

sp00f, I had some MSN logon issues these days as well, may not have anything to do with removals.

Also 1.1.1 keeps 2 files more, doesn't remove more so also no point in looking at the removals if you used the same preset.

Yes you are right, im sorry :blushing:

But one thing with msn doesnt work : ink

Didnt remove tablet pc

Last_Session.ini

Edited by sp00f

But one thing with msn doesnt work : ink

Didnt remove tablet pc

Doesn't seem like you removed anything related, maybe only Table Driven Text Input Processor since that is the weird one.

But anyway how do I test for that? Also if you figure it out don't forget to let me know. If I need Tablet to test it then it's up to you.

The first image I made was for Ultimate. Now I want to make a Home Premium one for my lappy and the 'Load Option' is greyed out and manually putting LastSessesion.ini file from old vlite session to new vista source folder doesn't help either. Anything I did wrong? or Do I have to check each boxes of removals everytime?

larciel, depends on the Apply method chosen the first time. Recopy clean DVD files and start over if you want another version.

Also what is the Load Option, is it Browse button?

This is a different question but after installing on a live system I get 'Spooler Subsystem had stopped working' Error. Also can't add printers.

//nuhi: attach don't post your preset file

Anybody have same prob? I googled and followed one advise where it says to enable "LPD, and other" in Printer System in Control Panel, still no go

Edited by nuhi