Gerbil Cam

Maleko

its not sad that you put this up. whats sad is that i watched it for almost a minute until i realized its 12:10 am, I have to wake up at 7 tomorrow for work and im sitting in front of my computer eating Good & Plentys waiting for a gerbil thats halfway across the planet to move. Thats sad.

Sad? Perhaps. Hilarious? Yes. Perfectly normal and exactly the same as what many people do? DEFINITELY.

:lol:

-looks at clock-

-it's 11:40PM-

:rolleyes:

its not sad that you put this up. whats sad is that i watched it for almost a minute until i realized its 12:10 am, I have to wake up at 7 tomorrow for work and im sitting in front of my computer eating Good & Plentys waiting for a gerbil thats halfway across the planet to move. Thats sad.

Well the underwear were removed from the camera this morning, and there is better lighting and a better view. Still no movement, actually this looks like a trash can witha water bottle attached to the side. I think the earlier suggestion of a way to poke the gerbil should it exist might be a good one. Or maybe a shock pad on the bottom then we could at least make 'em jump a little.