Can multiple OSes share same Profiles directory..?

I use hyperos to multiboot 6 OSes on my main pc... they are all bootable clones of a single install

Now I share the pagefile, and some others...but can I move my entire userprofiles (all docs and settings) to another drive, the same location for each OS? I know this can be difficult once OS installed, but I know you can specify new locaiton during unattended..

Is it possible for each OS to utilise the same location.. Each OS may have different apps, but has the same users....

Thanks

Anyone..??

I am just trying to minimise duplicate instances of the same things, Ive got a shared pagefile, temp folders etc.. wondered if a shared profile between cloned OS was feasible..

Edited by drscouse

Yes you can use the same D&S folder for multiple OSes, but they will not share a profile with the same name. if you have the same account in OS1 (john) as in OS2 (john) you will find multiple folders in D&S, john and john.os2.

I decided to try anyway.. and it seems to work fine..!!

I created nlite install disk, with the setting to move the Docs&Settings to drive D... the cloned this os across to anothe rpartition, and booted into it.. and had access to the same profiles folder, for my username...

Created docs from both OSes to the same profiles dir, and favourites in IE, and they were both available to each other from each other under the same user profile....

That will save me loads of space on my multiboot with 6 OSes..!!