[Desktops] 2008

skizo

So, this is my desktop... No Transform Packs, no programs, only MS Royale theme and patched Uxtheme.dll! :thumbup

5963334fd129t.jpg

Have enough Icons? :P

And mine.. Wrote down info in screenshot..

Had to set jpeg quality to 22, because of single upload size limit on forum =(

I like very simple desktop, and gray everything gui is a must.

This is how it looks upon finished windows installing.

Suggestions to improvements welcome.

post-91607-1222048743_thumb.jpg

Very nice! Impressive! Very clean! Very perfect!

Here's my XP desktop -

Windowblinds Black theme...

Objectdock...

VTP 8...

Wow... I love that background, is there a Way I can get that background? Its just looks soo beautiful!

I don't think it is necessary to have a new thread every month for desktop screenshots, so ill create this one for 2008. Hopefully people will use this one for all 2008 desktop screenshots.

Well, here is my current desktop.

desktop.jpg

Hey friend can you tell me which theme have you applied or provide me with the link. :hello:

• 2 weeks later...

Please note if you didnt read rules

Please do not post screenshots within threads that exceed 300x200 in resolution and 150kb in size. Provide a link to the image and host it on your own web space if possible. Always keep in mind we have several members on 56k and loading a thread with a few large screenshots can be quite slow for them.

Not following this rule could be ended in a ban

Please do not post screenshots within threads that exceed 300x200 in resolution and 150kb in size. Provide a link to the image and host it on your own web space if possible. Always keep in mind we have several members on 56k and loading a thread with a few large screenshots can be quite slow for them.

is this to me??

cause i have post it on a different site.

is this to me??

cause i have post it on a different site.

No

Everyone

ok just to stop this 300x200 nonsense right here:

any post asking for full desktop screenshots will contain pictures bigger than 300x200. thats just common sense.

now in this particular instance a moderator (me) posted 2 1920x1200 images prior to this little spat. Moderators don't just enforce the rules, we follow them so technically I would have to i would first have to ban myself which would prevent me from logging in and banning you and i think just about every other moderator has at one time posted an image larger than 300x200 so they would all have to ban themselves prior to attempting to ban you. so i think you'll be safe posting larger than 300x200 screenshots in threads specifically requesting large pictures.

any post asking for full desktop screenshots will contain pictures bigger than 300x200. thats just common sense.

Applying common sense? What's this world coming down to? I must have woken up in a parallel universe this morning :huh:

300x200 is a truly great resolution to show your desktop, just see mine (Vista, taskbar on auto-hide, sidebar hidden, black background):

desktopds7.th.gif*

Besides, I don't see why anyone would expect large images in a thread related to screenshots.

(My sarcasm meter is reading off the scale, it must be broken or something!)

* Fine print: not an actual screenshot