All in one OEM Vista DVD

I've searched through the forums and other sites, as well as read 11 pages of the Vista OEM bios thread and have found insufficent help so far.

I want to create a Vista DVD that will autodetect the correct OEM BIOS an a system and then install the correct certificate and key. This will pre-activate the system just like the original OEM disc that would have been supplied with that system.

I have found info on doing this for a single OEM only. They did mention that multiple certifcates can be included in the relevant folder on the DVD, and the correct one will be installed according to the matching BIOS.

However, no mention is made of adding multiple keys. I need the info on how to add the keys for all the OEMS, not just the certificates. Also, info on how to integrate the OEM logo's and other OEM info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Over 280 views and no reply! :lol: Oh well. I have been searching in between and found a link to a disk that does exactly what I want. Problem is, it's warez and a fairly huge download for good measure. This means that what i'm looking for can be done, it's just a pity that the makers of this disk didn't release any instructions on how they made it. Also, I would prefer making my own, since I would learn something that way.

are you sure the serial is "oem dependant" ?

I think (not sure) i read something about that a while ago, and if my memory is good, you could use any serial for any oem (respecting the fact that some serials are for premium, ultimate)

From what i've read, the keys XP uses is not OEM dependant. As you mentioned, the key must be vesion specific, though.

However, with Vista, I can't confirm if this is the case, and I have no info on how you add multiple keys in the required txt file.

Thanks for your help, anyway. I'll keep searching... :D

• 2 weeks later...