how the hell do you logon to administrator

Guest RUBitch

Guest RUBitch

Had to update windows xp pro (security updates :unsure: ?!?)

using Autologon I have it enabled to my 2) account which has not goat administrative privileges!

here is what i got from what you posted.

You have your PC setup to automatically login to your account when it boots. The account you are auto logging into does not have admin privledges.

Click on Start, then Logoff.

If your computer logs you off and immediately back on, Click on Start, then Logoff again but immediately start holding your left shift key. this will halt some autologon utilities

Once you are on the Logon screen, if you don't have an Administrator account visible, hit Ctrl+Alt+Del twice to get to the classic login prompt where you can type the name of the administrator (Default is "Administrator") and that accounts password.

of course, I could be wrong because as Idontwantspam said, your post was not very clear about what your were wanting to know. Im just taking a guess

Yes, Click the "Switch User" button, but DON'T actually switch to another user. Log Off instead. You want to arrive at either the Welcome screen or the classic logon screen as mentioned. If Administrator isn't on the normal Welcome screen, you have to hit Ctrl+Alt+Del TWO times for the classic screen to show.