problem of XP unttended

Well, my problem is that I have a laptop unattended with all things as changing icons, vistart, WPI, and more things that I wanted to put this OS, but the problem is undisputed that when I picture all well and when the emulo Workstation with 6 ago debidasm operations, but at the end of the copying of files on the installation of windows (after formatting), leaves loading windows and immediately restarts and then said restarting the installation or something so, I would like to help solve this thanks problem beforehand.

Sounds like a driver issue. Are you using the Driverpacks? If not, might be a good place to start. Not that you need to, but they are great if you deal with many different configurations.

If it is just the laptop. Which laptop is it (Model)? I had a problem before with an HP Compaq 6710b and found that it was the mass storage driver.

Because ... No, I am not using the Driverpacks and not a laptop, I am emulating through virtual machines and all the same thing, but not that failure, and I have time to try to fix it and not I

If it is VMWare but have not taken to solve the problem if not ah be based on the folder $ OEM $ ted that there have many files, but I do not think that there is the problem.