Website Logo

Nerwin

Hey guys, I am having a very hard time on designing a logo for my website (Visit My Website ,please note that the site isnt complete just yet :) )

Well the site is for personal use, blogs, news, recent events, tech stuff, downloads, you know just that kind of stuff and maybe i might sell a few things there and then.

But if anyone has a good idea for making a logo for me website, i would love it.

Oh, to the drupal fans, could you tell me what size the logo needs to me? Thanks in advanced :)

Thank you all!

Y see eye candy as:

• Colours
  • Shape
  • Style
  • Icons
  • Logos

just focus on the information the pages need to give to the people, there is no need to make it attractive with eye candy. if the information given is good, then people will like it better then a "good looking" site. An good example is MSFN.org; just simple design but with a lot of information (after years).

When your site is ready, you can start working on the design and eye candy.

• 4 weeks later...

I would be happy to help out with designing a logo for you. Just wondering, are you offering any money for the logo?

You can e-mail me at: kimberley@kimberleycreative.com

What kind of style you are looking for? Any colour preferences, or objects incorporated in the logo?

I would be happy to help out with designing a logo for you. Just wondering, are you offering any money for the logo?

You can e-mail me at: kimberley@kimberleycreative.com

What kind of style you are looking for? Any colour preferences, or objects incorporated in the logo?

So this is am expert for logo.

computerMan, that’s funny, the background of your blog made me think I had a dirty screen ;).

Looking way better then before by the way…

HAHA!! your not the only one!!

But i was thinking to change it.. But i just dont know..

I will be glad to listen to any ideas or something. I dont know.. sorry, I'm tired... I just want to have a good looking site that people will visit and read my stuff.

anyways thanks!! I didn't think that theme was that good.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

First, you will need to supply people with sizes, styles, vectors?,...

Secondly, you should mention that you want them to create a wordpress header too, because I don't think you will do that urself.

Thirdly, I would be happy to do it for like 1 $ on paypal.

Contact me: dubois_bernard@hotmail.com

Or private message me on the forums.

Grtz,

SaRs!