Microsoft Offline Updates Instllation

tagwar

Dear All Good Day to you

I need small help from your side

How I can download offline copy of Microsoft updates “hot fix, security updates and all other updates”

I want to download this one time and install the same for many computers.

Or if you can tell me where is this files downloaded? I mean when we go to windows update site it make live download

So where this files downloaded???

i search and i found the below topic

http://www.msfn.org/board/lofiversion/index.php/t48530.html

i went to this folder C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution

but nothing inside

and for your information my PC is upto date.

I hope to found an answer

Your replay is really appreciated

When you go to Microsoft Update, simply look up the KB-numbers of the required hotfixes and download the required updates via their corresponding KB-articles. But there are other ways too: Tomcat76 has created a list of all required updates for various operating systems which you can find via the HFSLIP web site. There is also a tool hosted on this forum which can help you download all required updates; I believe it's called Windows Update Downloader.

AutoPatcher was a great tool for off-line updating, but it since has been shutdown by Microsoft.

As recently as a few months ago, the last version of autopatcher was still available for download from some sites (try google searching for it), but I'm not sure if you can still find it. Even though it hasn't been updated in a while, the most recent version still contains most of the updates needed. Too bad it's gone--it was a great product, especially for those of us with legitimate copies of XP who needed an off-line solution.