Please help me fix unsigned drivers issue

Hey guys,

how do i make a winnt.sif that only ignores unsigned drivers so there are no continue prompts but change absoloutely nothing else in setup & installation? i'm doing this for windows 2000 incase it's important. I still want the legal aggreements and all the default stuff from a normal windows 2000 installation... just want the unsigned drivers issue fixed for my custom cd :)

can someone please help me?

when i used

[unnattended]

the first driver command = ignore

the second driver command = ignore

it removed things like the f8 legal agreement etc by it self... and i didnt even specify that command! only the 2 driver ones... it also broke my installation :(

Please help? :)

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Mortagen :)

Yeah i did... and some other driver command i set to ignore too. But using the winnt.sif changed other things like removed the legal agreement in text setup (the blue setup) etc. and broke the installer.

Any help please? :)

Regards, Mortagen

Can someone please make me a winnt.sif which only changes the unsigned driver policies for windows 2000 setup & installation. It's the only thing i want to change about my custom cd, and just leave everything else as normal... yes even the legal agreements lol.

Can someone please make me a winnt.sif to do this for me please? i'd be very greatful! :)

Thanks!

Regards, Mortagen