vLite 1.1 RC - Bit Bender

nuhi

Isn't it obvious. For backup, if you installed with setup.exe or ditched the ISO.

Sometimes people come report a bug and say that they don't have a last session any more.

You can disable last session backup in options.

Isn't it obvious. For backup, if you installed with setup.exe or ditched the ISO.

Sometimes people come report a bug and say that they don't have a last session any more.

You can disable last session backup in options.

Wasnt very obvious for me.

It was just a question.

Heinosity, not that I know of.

Thing is are you sure that 929777 is the one which helps you after install? If you could test without hotfixes, then install them one by one, of course starting from the 929777, and see if it is actually the only hotfix you need to solve that issue or it's some other as well. If it's with the another one then I can help.

Yah i'm 100% sure. I install Vista with 2GB, then run the 929777 hotfix, shut down, reinstall the other 2GB, and i'm good to go. It's just a real pain that's all. This problem seems to be a conflict with these Dell 680i motherboards, i'm hoping Dell and Microsoft will fix this in the near future. But i'm not holding my breath.

Dell doesn't support Vista 64, and i'm not sure if this happens with the 32-bit version cause I haven't tried it yet, but Windows XP, and XP x64 edition work perfectly. So I use XP x64 now, lol.

Weird thing is, the version of XP x64 I have is SP1, if I use nlite to integrate SP2, I get BSOD's on install. But if I install regular SP1 version, then patch to SP2, it's fine. I dunno...

Edited by Heinosity