NLite Tweaks/Remove Components broken - SP3 v3264

Banditbond

Now this thread will attract everyone with any kind of issue. SP3 is not that different people.

BUT addons might not work until the addon authors adapt, if it's needed.

Asmer, try without wmp11 and dont' remove CAT files.

streamer_, try without integrating anything else except sp3 if you do, just to see if that is it.

asmer

why do u integrate wmp 11 russian into xp english?

Without WMP the result is the same.... :(

Edited by Asmer

streamer_, no problem for the language but tell me what to look for, you just said "not working", what do you mean?

I do see some errors in the setuperr.log, checking now to see if it is just a dependency.

I also have some problems since this 3264 build.

I'm slipping WMP11 and IE7 into it and on 3244 it was working fine. Mainly the tweaks are broken and many of my Inf addons are not working. The files get copied over but dlls are not registered and no shortcuts created. Weird

This is the INI I uesd with success on 3244 and now isn't working ->LETZTE_SESSION.INI

In setuperr.log there's only

Fehler:
Setup konnte das OLE-Steuerelement C:\WINDOWS\system32\userenv.dll aufgrund folgenden Fehlers nicht registrieren:
DllInstall hat den Fehler 2147746132 (80040154) zurückgegeben.

and in setup.log are some missing files of course and e.g. :

externel Program rundll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection nLite.inf,U returned Code 0

Edited by chris.b

streamer_, I got to the point where your error log is clean if you don't remove Security Center. Please confirm and see if it resolves whatever issues you have, you didn't mention the details.

chris.b, if you remove Security Center try with it kept.

Hi nuhi !

Yes, i try what you suggest, but i must leave my tweaking, tomorow early morning i travel away for a few days, after that i come back too forum, and givit more try. Maybe someone have find some solution for this amasing problem.

So I say to all, Have A nice weekend. And happy tweaking. see you