Touch Screen drivers won't install

Dobby

I've got a pretty slim nLited install but I have a problem with my TouchKit drivers in that when I plug it in (USB) it says there was a problem with the driver. An error in the inf file. Now I installed it previously when I was testing all the hardware and it worked fine so I'm guess I've removed something from nLite that I shouldn't have. Any suggestions what it might be?

Last Session.ini attached

Cheers

LAST_SESSION.INI

Thought about Dot4 (IEEE 1284.4) but it's not a multifunction device so I don't think it'll be that. Never noticed that USB Polling patch before. I'll try that first and then the Dot if it's not the patch. Thanks for the ideas.

Both added back in and made no difference. The actual error I'm getting is Error ocurred in the Service Installation Section of the INI driver. So I'm having a look at that section now to see if anything sticks out. What a pain. This will be be awesome if I can figure it out. 142MB for a Windows install is pretty good! Of course I could get problems in Centrafuse too I think it's a pretty self contained app so it shouldn't be too bad.