Office XP Printing Problem

saqibmuzammil

Hello

I am Facing a problem with my office XP, I m using Windows XP pro SP2 and Office XP 2007.

the problem is when i print any office document before the document has print a report is print which has details about that document.

means if i send One page to print, two pages are print one the report and second the documenti want to print. i dont required report everytime I print.

Can anyone have some solution of this problem?

Plz reply

• 1 month later...

Like alot of things in windows, this could not be just one easy fix,but could be any number of fixes to get it right:

1 hit start, open printers and faxes, now see if your printer is there(make sure it is set to default)

click on your printer to highlight it now right click to bring up its properties,

now cheek what settings are in place for your printer, mainly look at what port it is set to, all the ports listed can be tested to see if they work with your application, ok if your happy with those settings close out .

Now open your print program, this is the program listed in all programs open it then open properties, these are settings for your actual program, make sure access is granted to all windows programs.

Check and make sure your print drivers are up to date and any patches you need also up dated.

For up to date drivers for your printer go to the manufacturers home page and make sure its for your model and for windows xp ops system.

As for knowing your model only you can know that.