messed up "Tranparent Desktop Icons"

FastM

I used nLite and removed/edited a bunch of stuff. After finishing up my buddies Laptop with a fresh WinXP 32bit install I realized Transparent Desktop Icons are not working. They are locked to the backround color, I tried re-applying "use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop" under the Visual Effects tab but it does not work.

The one option I have a feeling it might be linked to is the "Do not cache thumbnails" option i checked in nLite.

So, Is there any way I can re-enabled the "Cache tunbnails" option post install to test if thats the cause?

thanks in advance.

It's not the cause. The caching of thumbnails has nothing to do with these shadows. You probably removed something else which you shouldn't have. If you post your last session log file as an attachment I'm sure that someone can tell you what you removed which you shouldn't have.

It's not the cause. The caching of thumbnails has nothing to do with these shadows. You probably removed something else which you shouldn't have. If you post your last session log file as an attachment I'm sure that someone can tell you what you removed which you shouldn't have.

here it is.

Last_Session.ini

Crap, was just going through it myself and I think I found it.

In nLite I removed "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer"

Just realized in the description it mentions "JPEG Deskop Backround and icon title transparency (only when JPEG used)

Im gonna see If I can re-install this post install... thanx for your help.